Tips for maintaining your hair extensions, so you never lose that diamond style
With Diamond Plus Hair, you know you’re getting the best quality hair at a great price. With proper maintenance, your hair extensions will last longer and keep you looking great! Use these product care tips to avoid tangle or matted hair and boost the longevity of your extensions.
Shampoo and Conditioner
- Use good quality shampoo and conditioner specifically designed for hair extensions
- Avoid products with sulfates as they will strip away your hair extensions
- Brush extensions before washing to prevent tangling and matting
- Only use conditioner in the mid-lengths and ends as it may loosen bonds
- Wash hair by smooth rather than lathering
- Avoid washing your hair more than 3 times a week
- Avoid rubbing or rolling, instead gently squeeze excess water and pat dry
- It’s best to air dry extensions after washing, or gently blow dry on a cold setting then as you normally would
- Use a wide-tooth comb specifically designed for hair extensions, start from the ends to the roots
- Avoid sleeping with wet hair
- When sleeping, it’s best to wear a hair bonnet, second best is a ponytail in two big braids
- Argan oil is perfect for keeping your extensions moisturized
Remember, to treat your hair extensions as if it is regular hair. With proper care and maintenance our products can last up to two years and continually give you that flawless look. We empower women to find a style that is as unique as they are. Find your perfect look today.